Money & Me: ‘I work hard to reward myself and people around me'

Mazen Kanaan is chief executive and co-founder of House of Pops, a UAE brand of fruit-based, sustainably-packaged ice lollies.

In four years, it has grown from two to 80 employees through pop-up shops around Dubai to also catering for schools, hotels, events, supplying Carrefour supermarkets and franchising in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

Strong sales at their Dubai Expo 2020 kiosk helped them to expand to a factory seven times larger than their old premises.


Mr Kanaan, who is from Lebanon, worked in marketing with Tate & Lyle, in ice cream for Unilever, and at Lipton.

Now 38, he recently married co-founder Marcela Sancho. They share an apartment on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah.

Read more : https://www.thenationalnews.com/weekend/2022/11/11/money-me-i-work-hard-to-reward-myself-and-people-around-me/

Comments